I'm in the process of making my work more accessible for people with disabilities, ASL users, and people with limited English and tech proficiency. Here are some things I want to accomplish in 2018:
- Add alt text to all images
- Add soundtracks for textile processes like spinning, weaving, and rug hooking
- Partner with an ASL user to create videos of ASL interpretation on every page
- Research and replace Google Translate with a better translation tool
- Create audio description for durational performances
- Design a more accessible experience when the work is shown offline
This site uses Noto font that supports 800 languages and 100 scripts. Please use the Google Translate button at the top left corner of the site to translate this website to your preferred language.
Thank you for your patience as I work to make this experience better for everyone.